Win Big in the 'AFROBEATS PLAYLIST CHALLENGE’! It’s Another #BoomFelabration
Boomplay has partnered with Felabration for the fourth year in a row, to make the 2019 edition of the music festival bigger and more rewarding for true fans of the Afrobeat and by extension Afrobeats creator, Fela Anikulapo Kuti.
Fans stand the chance to win Smartphones, BoomBuddy Essentials and more in the 'AFROBEATS PLAYLIST CHALLENGE'.
The 'AFROBEATS PLAYLIST CHALLENGE' will run from October 14, 2019 – October 27, 2019 with 10 winners emerging. Five participants with the highest number of streamers will win smartphones while 5 others will win Boombuddy Essential bags
How to Participate:
1. Create a playlist titled ‘AFROBEATS PLAYLIST’ on Boomplay, consisting of atleast 5 of Fela Kuti songs alongside 15 other songs in the genre.
2. Post a screenshot of your playlist on BoomBuzz, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtags #BoomFelabration2019 #AfroBeatsPlaylist and your Boom ID e.g #92568233. Follow & tag @boomplaymusicng in your posts.
3. Get your friends to listen to your playlist. The more people you get to stream your playlist, the higher your chances of winning.
Terms and Condition:
1. Your playlist must contain 20 Afrobeats songs including 5 Fela songs
2. Title of your playlist must be set as ‘AFROBEATS PLAYLIST’
3. You must post a screenshot of your playlist on BoomBuzz, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtags #BoomFelabration2019 #AfrobeatPlaylist and your Boom ID e.g #92568233. Follow & tag @boomplaymusicng in your posts.
4. Your playlist must be created within the duration of the activity.
5. Only the number of people who stream your playlist as many times as possible will be counted.
6. Only one entry (playlist) is allowed per participant.
7. Participants must reside in Nigeria.
8. Spammers will be automatically disqualified
9. Winners will be announced on Thursday, October 31, 2019
1. Locate ‘Genres’ within the app and search the ‘Afrobeats’ section for a huge catalogue of music belonging to the genre.
2. Share your playlist url through your social media accounts and get your friends to stream it
3. Ensure your playlist is set as 'Public' so other users can see it and stream